10 Aug Pipefitter/Welder
Working in the commercial sector in the South East for over 30 years, we are looking to add to our team of skilled site operatives.
- Pipefitting and welding on our Client’s sites.
- Other tasks as required by your Supervisor/Line Manager.
- Arc, MIG & TIG welding, including pipe welding.
- Coded welding an advantage.
- Fabricating from drawings, sketches or verbal instructions.
- Ability to work on your own, or as part of a team.
- A ‘can do’ attitude, and willing to help out on none welding tasks.
Working 5 days a week, Monday to Thursday, 7.30am till 4.00pm and 7.30am to 3.30pm on Friday.
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Company pension scheme.
- 20 days annual leave per annum (Plus bank holidays).
How to apply:
You can apply using the form below and attaching your CV. Alternatively, please forward a letter of application and a copy of your CV to:
Human Resources, DSL, 8 Viewpoint, Boxley Road, Penenden Heath, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 2DZ
No Agencies please.
DSL is an equal opportunities employer
View the Privacy Notice for Job Applicants